Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Red shoes, how I love thee

It is rainy and not very warm today, and I am feeling disoriented. We had another late night last night - LOML is going through a really busy time at work, and needed to work from home in the evening. Since our spare bed is in the study, I said I would sleep there while he worked to keep him company (not very good company, of course, but it's kind of nice having someone else around while you're burning the midnight oil). I woke up in our master bedroom this morning, and I had no recollection of moving rooms in the night. Very strange feeling, and it hasn't left me all day.

I haven't done any work yet - the day was rather consumed by helping my mum and her husband get ready for their trip to Australia, and then taking them to the airport. Now I'm back home, I'm looking forward to getting my thousand words in on the novel. And avoiding the essay. I'll work on it tomorrow. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...