Monday, January 5, 2009

Gah!

Well, I got another rejection this morning. This one said:

"I am afraid that although the novel is exciting and a strong work of fiction, we do not feel that we are the right agents to represent it."

It kind of feels like a dating agency. I'm searching for my Perfect Match, that one person who enjoys pina coladas and walks in the rain as much as I do. Sadly, however, it seems that the people who enjoy pina coladas don't like the rainy walks, and vice versa. I might have stretched this analogy too far.

"Frustrated female writer (23) seeks generous, outgoing agent for long-term partnership. Physical appearance not an issue. Deep pockets preferred."

Anyway. To cheer myself up, I spent my Christmas money on something gorgeous which will be fully revealed soon ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...