Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Jacket of Fate (and hello to Annette)

I finally picked up the Kismet Jacket (it's a long story). It is wonderful. I am planning to wear the dress and jacket together to my first book launch, whenever that may be. Seeing it hanging there will be another reminder of what I'm working towards. (And besides, it's pretty).

Also, hello to Annette, who I bumped into today in Sydenham! It's the first time I've ever been recognised by a blog reader in 'real' life, and I came over all shy and couldn't think of anything to say. So sorry for being awkward, Annette, and it was lovely to meet you. Hope you thrifted something wonderful!

P.S. Best Friend Ally has posted pictures of herself with a home-made moustache on her blog, and I really think you should take a look. I was impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...