Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Post-signing glee

Thank you all so much for your kind words on the signing of the contract! I was very excited about it. It has been posted off this morning, and I was able to write my own 'rejection letters' to a couple of other agents who were considering my work. They both wished me well, and one said that she had really enjoyed my book and was disappointed that I had signed with someone else, which was very kind of her and nice to hear. Mink would also like to thank those of you who paid him compliments. He is usually quite cavalier about compliments, but then he has never appeared on a video before and I think the excitement rather went to his head.

I thought this might be a good opportunity to ask if you had any questions specifically related to writing, editing, publishing, agent-hunting ... anything of that nature. Not that I'm an expert by any means, and there may well be nothing you're wondering about but, well, if there is, leave it in the comments and I'll do my best to answer!

P.S. Auctions on Trade Me close tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...