Sunday, June 26, 2011

What's in my suitcase - Thailand

I'm heading to Thailand for a week and thought I'd show you what I'm taking with me (hope you're not sick of the 'whats in my suitcase' posts yet!). As you can see I tried to get together a few basics for my trip - and then added some key coloured items for a bit of pop. I've been designing a few samples for a side project I am working on and am looking forward to giving them a test run on my holiday. I'll be throwing in a few pairs of bikinis too of course!
DIY white lace cami, A Pair & A Spare lace shorts with cotton waistband, AP&AS white silk singlet with front pocket detail, thrifted white cotton cut out singlet, sample sale soft jersey white tee, whistles denim shorts, AP&AS cobalt blue silk shorts and singlet set with ribbon belt, DIY rug skirt, DIY yellow and pink tie dye kimono, DIY pink mini skirt, AP&AS watermelon high waisted silk trousers, AP&AS red/multicolour high waisted shorts, DIY Jil Sander inspired silk maxi skirt, AP&AS black matte sequin singlet with cotton piping, AP&AS black lace shorts. Ash peep toe perforated heels, reiss mesh heels, river island gladiator flats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...