Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Fin

The book has gone! I emailed it off today. And now ... we wait. (Said in Hollywood blockbuster voice). I'm actually pretty happy with the book now that it has undergone its gastric bypass and plastic surgery (it slimmed down a lot - from 100,000 words to 75,000), and I have all my fingers and toes crossed hoping that it will come to something. Wish me luck!

I was in cosy mode today, as I finished the final changes. This sweater is the most deliciously soft thing I own - it's from the 1970s, and still had its tags on when I bought it. I suppose a vintage purist might not have cut them off, but they would be very uncomfortable.

In other and completely irrelevant news, I'm so looking forward to cutting my hair off next week. It's driving me crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...