Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Running away for a bit


I have been a bad blogger lately, I know - everything is so crazy with work that I've had hardly any time to visit your lovely blogs and respond to comments, so I do apologise for that. There is a Potentially Very Exciting Thing (PVET) in the works regarding my book, but I can't tell you about it yet (although I would love to). Simultaneously exciting and panic-making, it does mean the pressure has heightened and I'm scrambling to get things done. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment with everything that's going on, so I think I'm going to take a few days off blogging (of course, having said that, I'll probably post something every day!). Take care, and I'll see you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...