Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas party!

LOML's work held a formal Christmas party on Saturday night. I had honestly been looking forward to it for months - how often do you get to wear evening gloves and travel in a limousine, after all?
Christmas Party
I'm wearing that vintage dress I thrifted from an Oxfam store in Northern Ireland. It's actually the first time I've worn it - I wanted to save its debut for a special occasion!
Christmas Party
Doesn't LOML look dapper?
In the limo
We rented a limo to take us to the hotel - complete with red carpet! There were six of us altogether. The photographs are not going to be of super-duper good quality, I'm afraid, particularly as the evening wears on, but they will give you a flavour. LOML and I got to show off our ballroom dance skills (or should that be skillz?) but, unfortunately, only the confused moments were captured on film. Usually the ones where I was saying, "Wait, what are the steps here again? Oh, okay, I've got it. No I haven't."
Outside the limo!
Here's the group! (Stand up straight, Andrea).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...