Thursday, January 7, 2010

Could you really balance a mattress on a bottle of wine? (And 1,000th post)


Well, I see you got your brand new leopard-skin pill-box hat
Yes, I see you got your brand new leopard-skin pill-box hat
Well, you must tell me, baby
How your head feels under somethin' like that
Under your brand new leopard-skin pill-box hat


Well, you look so pretty in it
Honey, can I jump on it sometime?
Yes, I just wanna see
If it's really that expensive kind
You know it balances on your head
Just like a mattress balances
On a bottle of wine
Your brand new leopard-skin pill-box hat.


I did not realise there was a Bob Dylan song about this hat until I bought it - apparently I have been living under a rock.

So, my 1,000th post is coming up. I'm not sure if that is impressive, frightening, or a bit of both ("bit of both!" I hear you chorus). I want to do something special for that post, but I'm not sure exactly what - so I'd like to hear what you would like to see or read! Please leave a comment with your idea - I would really appreciate it. Thanks, everyone - and thanks, as always, for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...