Thursday, January 14, 2010

Scrumptious indeed!

15 Jan '10

15 Jan '10
This morning I went to one of my favourite places, Truly Scrumptious (on Victoria Street) for coffee with Best Friend Ally (whose hilarious blog is here). It's a cafe, but also a shop selling shabby chic giftware, antiques and some vintage clothing. There was an absolutely gorgeous hand-beaded twenties dress there that I coveted greatly - although it would be far too fragile to wear, and was a few hundred dollars over my budget (or any budget I'm ever likely to have, really). There was also a lovely old typewriter. I'm hoping to find one of these in a thrift store one day - not that I would use it, probably, but I would love to have it on my desk!



The owners' dogs were outside by the tables. So sweet!









Attention Christchurch folk! Having this lovely morning tea reminded me that I have been wanting to plan a Christchurch bloggers get-together for ages. I think afternoon tea at Sweethearts at Berryfields would be nice - perhaps next weekend? If you would be interested, please drop me a line in the comments. Thanks!

I hope you have a fantastic Friday, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...