Monday, January 31, 2011

DIY The Perfect LBD?

The search for the perfect little black dress has been a long and arduous one. I must have about 10 black dresses in my wardrobe (I was banned from buying them for a while there) but none of them are that perfect dress that works in any situation and will take you from work to a party to a dinner to your divorce court proceedings with ease. I decided it was high time I got one made in the shape, style and fabric I wanted. Having obviously done a lot of hands on research on the subject of black dresses, it wasn't hard to come up with this one. It has really nice paneling on the front and a lovely cinched in waist. Will probably wear it with sheer spotted or opaque tights for work. It's such a lovely shape I'll probably get it made in a few other colours and a longer version too.
Wearing: dress designed by me, reiss mesh heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...