Tuesday, January 25, 2011

DIY with Vanessa Jackman

I have to apologise in advance for the narcissism. It feels like aggggges ago that I had the pleasure of running into the beautiful and talented photographer Vanessa Jackman at LFW last year. She needs no introduction, I'm sure you've all spent as much time as I have pouring over her amazing streetstyle shots. I was running up and down the stairs in Somerset House when she approached me and asked if she could take my picture, we ended up having a long laugh and chat out the back of the Topshop Newgen exhibition. Obviously we worked out pretty quickly that we were both from Brisbane in Australia, and really the rest was history. She even managed to make me look half normal so for that at least she deserves a medal! Looking forward to running into her some time soon. Check out the rest of the pics she took here.
Wearing: DIY shorts (here for the tutorial), vintage dior men's sheer white shirt, alexander mcqueen leather bustier, vintage beaded jacket (a fiver in north london - one of my most treasured finds), Zara wedge boots, vintage envelope clutch (£2 in east london), pendant from paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...