Saturday, January 22, 2011

Wardobe Rehab - The One With All The Blogshops

So by now most of us have already thrown off the cruel shackles of our new years resolutions (gym twice a day, not drinking, no cakes blah blah blah). But one resolution that the whole of the blogging world seems to have kept has been to revitalise their wardrobes. A while ago I went through the 6 steps of my Wardrobe Rehab Project, where I revitalised and organised my wardrobe. So happy with the organisation of it (like my new wardrobe above?)! Is it just me, or has this time of the year spurred everyone to do the same? January is such a great time to make a few changes in your life - or your wardrobe.

To tell you the truth I think that rehabbing your wardrobe is something that should be done every 3 or 6 months, as its inevitable that we collect things along the way that need to be culled and organised. I have been pretty minimalist about my shopping since I did the Six Steps, which has been really good - I really held back when I was travelling and since I have moved to HK, wanting to only invest in high quality pieces that will go with the rest of my wardrobe. Have been trying to live out the Dead Fleurette vibe with my clothes buying. If you often have trouble getting dressed in the morning even though you have heaps of clothes, you probably need to rehab. Start from step one (look in the right hand column for the steps) and within a few weeks you'll have a beautiful and organised wardrobe!

Heaps of my favourite bloggers have done their own version of wardrobe rehab recently, from which offerings on their blog shops are a devastating blow to my minimalist 'buy less' pledge, and very counterproductive. But what the hey. If you wanna get amongst all your favourite blogger's old stuff, read on.

Shannon from Dirty Hair Halo has also done an amazing job following my wardrobe rehab steps (so happy to have inspired her!). Check her blogshop out here yo.
Check Annabel of Blushing Ambition's blogshop here if you haven't already.
The lovely Jen of Style Crusader has also done a serious overhaul of her wardrobe - I loved her recent 'Closet Confessions' post where she quantified all her clothes, loved the pile of 38 jumpers among other things haha. Go here to see here shop. There's even 20% off until tomorrow afternoon!
Also, the very stylish Megan of Another Day to Dress Up has stocked her Etsy shop with some of her favourite things that were filling up her closet. Have been drooling over some of her offerings! Check her store out here.

If you guys know of any other great blogshops, leave me a comment. Share the love. x
Image: Dead Fleurette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...