Thursday, April 17, 2008

Cobwebs officially blown away

I spent the afternoon wandering around the city, and I do feel so much better for having had a break. Although I did have a comedy moment with the water fountain in Hagley Park - I usually press the button and stand back a little because the water pressure is unreliable, but today I didn't do that, and I got a strong jet of water squirted right up into my face. There was probably a camera hidden somewhere.

I visited the dyslexia exhibit on Worcester Street, which is one of my favourite places in town. I just love it. It's so beautiful, and so poignant.


The other triumph of the day was finding box sets of Joss Whedon's Firefly and the seventh season of Gilmore Girls for a good price. And after all this relaxation and retail therapy I'm ready to tackle the book again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...