Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Short and sweet

Well, I spent this morning rearranging the book on screen so it reflected the structure I created with the post-its. Sounds simple, doesn't it? But somehow it ate up most of the day. I didn't get round to much fresh writing, but I did manage a couple of hundred words. Better than nothing. And now I've finished with this burst of structuring, so I can concentrate on writing from tomorrow onwards.

I got an email today from the college through which I did my post-grad diploma in publishing. They've asked me if I want them to organise me a two-week internship ... and I'm not sure. I think I would rather concentrate on my novel. I mean, I don't want to work in publishing, I want to publish my work. But then I also don't want to turn down an opportunity. I'm not sure. Am going to sleep on it.

And (fanfare): I have decided on a title! I'm not announcing it to the world yet, but I love it and I'm looking forward to seeing it on a hopefully stunning cover. One day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...