Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Escaped!


My lack of presence today is because I finally caved in to cabin fever and just left the house! My writing felt stale this morning, I felt tired, and the walls were closing in on me ... so I took to the streets to breathe some fresh air and get some new visuals. I wandered about in the Arts Centre with the tourists, gave people some directions (as always happens when I wander in town), and visited my Mum at her work.

Although I didn't write more than a couple of hundred words today, I did have a productive talk with my Mum, who gave me a lot of material to use for those final few chapters. I also bought three packs of coloured post-its which are going to help with my evil but brilliant plan to clear up my plotting tomorrow ... I'll share it with you then. I'm pretty excited about it. I think it solves my visual problem of yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...