Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Update - hurrah!

Well, today I seem to be mostly back to normal, which is wonderful. The novelty of being sick was really wearing off. I'm very lucky to be working from home on my own project, as I could afford to take the time off to really rest, stay warm and look after myself. People working outside the home don't have that luxury, and I'm grateful. As I always am. Actually, every day I wake up one of my first thoughts is "Hooray, I'm writing full-time and I don't have to go to that horrible office anymore".

Total word count: 98,000
Today's word count: 1,500
Cups of coffee: two! I'm back to drinking coffee again, but after swearing off it for a few days I think it might be a good idea to cut down to just two or three cups a day. I've certainly felt calmer. Still, anything's better than my coffee habit at aforesaid hideous office job - twelve cups a day.
What's playing: Eva Cassidy, Cat Power and Moby

Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...