Friday, August 8, 2008

Snow!

It snowed overnight, and I woke up to a sparkly white world. Which quickly disintegrated into slush, sadly, just as I got my camera out. How sad.

I am exhausted this morning. I find it hard to sleep while LOML's away at the best of times, but last night one of our neighbours was having a party that seemed to start at about 1am and go till dawn. Actually, this in itself wasn't too disturbing - they were laughing and talking and occasionally shouting something, but I could have slept through it. What was REALLY irritating was the man hanging out of his window yelling "Shut up! I'm going to call the cops!" every twenty minutes. He had a very loud voice. And, of course, when he yelled, they yelled back. So I am a little bleary-eyed and caffeine-hungry today.

I do, however, have grand plans to clean out my wardrobe today and get everything ready for the fashion swap tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...