Friday, August 1, 2008

Thank you!


Sorry for the lack of updates today - I've been spending some time with my soon-to-be-stateside husband enjoying the unaccustomed sunshine!

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone reading this blog. I really appreciate your kind comments and support while I'm working on my book. Writing is a lonely process, and I spend a lot of time on my own staring at a screen. Having friends in the blogosphere makes it a lot easier, and I've really enjoyed getting to know you all through your comments and through your own blogs. Thank you also to those people who read and don't leave comments - it's nice just knowing you're there :). If you ever feel like dropping a comment and saying hi, I'd love to meet you (metaphorically speaking, of course).

So, thanks! And I hope you're all having a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...