Thursday, August 28, 2008

Something to look forward to




I am excited! LOML has taken some time off work, and we're going to Nelson in the first week of October to celebrate our wedding anniversary. I can't wait. I haven't been on holiday since our honeymoon, and I have hugely itchy feet (metaphorically). I want to see new places, experience new things, get out of this city. And it will be really nice to spend some extended time with LOML when neither of us is working or (hopefully) thinking about work.

Also, I get to pack! Packing is one of my favourite things to do. It combines my love of organisation with my love of clothes.

I've never been to Nelson - apparently it's the arts and crafts capital of New Zealand, and the thrift and vintage shopping is meant to be great. I don't suppose there's anyone out there from Nelson who can make some recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...