Sunday, August 3, 2008

Some things never change

You know, I've been thinking lately about how personal style evolves over the years. I thought my style had changed a lot ... but then I looked at these old photos of my sister and me when we were little.

I would love to have this dress and those shoes again! And the grey tights. Actually, I like this whole outfit. Apart from the Christmas stocking, perhaps.

This is me and my sister at her third birthday. Obviously the day wasn't going so well. I like my pink dress, but check out my sister's awesome sailor outfit! From the blue socks to the bow at the collar, she's rocking it. I have feeling this would be a real hit on wardrobe_remix. Good going, sis.

Check out this striped shirt with the denim skirt and patterned suspenders. I would wear this again in a heartbeat.

I think this rainbow skirt would be great for summer ...

Look at these stylish ladies. I would totally wear all of these dresses.

(Of course, all these outfits were chosen by my Mum - good job, Mum! You trained us well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...