Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thank you!

Just a quick post to say thank you. Firstly to the lovely New Zealand author (and my blogging friend) Mary McCallum, who wrote an enormously kind post about my good news, and who was a tremendous help and source of sage advice when I was going through the agent-hunting process. Secondly, to BestFriendAlly, who also wrote a lovely post full of kind words and Transformers (yes, the robots).

Thank you both so much!

And, for no reason at all, here's a picture of Mink and me napping on the weekend. I love his proprietorial paw. "My human!"

P.S. In response to quite a few comments, no, I do not usually nap with my heels on. This was one of those unplanned naps that happen unexpectedly on a sunny afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...