Monday, September 21, 2009

Blonde!

I think gentlemen are divided on the question of whether they prefer them, and whether they have more fun is entirely up for debate, but I have joined their ranks! And I love it.
22 Sept 09
These shorts are from Tara Starlet, and I love them too. I have been looking for a pair of high-waisted pin-up shorts for summer for ages, and I have decided to get over my complex about my legs and just wear and enjoy them.

My husband and I are going out for dinner tonight - it's really just an excuse to make the most of my salon-styled hair before it becomes Andrea-styled and therefore less polished - and I am wearing one of my favourite little party dresses. It has an enormous bow and a button, and it is fun, and without fail I drop food on the white bit, but it is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...