Thursday, September 17, 2009

Friday!

It is Friday! I cannot tell you how excited I am about this. It has been a rather crazy and stressful week, full of dealings with the Inland Revenue and the university and general panic about Life, but it will end in an evening of takeaways and wine with two of our closest friends (who have recently got engaged and are planning a Disney-princess-themed wedding).

I received my publication schedule today - very exciting! So far it looks like the release date is going to be March 2011. There is a bit of a quiet period at the moment, and then things heat up in March next year with editorial revisions and the cover design. After that, it's pretty much a rollercoaster ride to the publication date. I also received the author questionnaire today, in which you put such things as your biographical details and any media 'ins' you may have (I have few to none). I'm aiming to finish the current book by the end of October, to leave me free and easy to take part in Nanowrimo again in November. Of course, that's assuming that I don't go completely crazy while finishing this book and start eating my meat raw and sleeping in trees.

Anyway, today is continuing the crazy and stressful pattern of the previous four days, so I had better hold my nose and plunge back in. Have a wonderful Friday, and I'll see you on the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...