Friday, April 22, 2011

DIY Beaded Belt & Side Split Maxi Skirt

 Wearing: DIY Beaded Belt, DIY side split maxi skirt, country road singlet, river island gladiator flats, M&S cat eye sunglasses.

So I found an amazing beaded umm something in the Sham Shui Po Fabric Markets - we weren't really sure what it was supposed to be - a big collar perhaps. I cut it in half and made a belt with it - each half was perfectly symmetrical which was a bonus. I hot glued velvet ribbon on the ends and kapow, really fun belt. I'm making another belt for my friend with the other half (so we can be twinnies). Also, this is the full length version of the side split skirt I made for the wedding I went to. Very versatile. Hope you like it! Shop my closet here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...