Friday, April 29, 2011

Sneak peek at a Tess adventure

I went on an expedition to Dallas with Theresa yesterday, to have a few fittings for Tess garments and to accomplish a few other secret things (which will be featured on the Tess blog soon). Before I got to know Theresa I knew so little about the processes involved in bringing a collection from sketch to point of sale, and it has been fascinating to get all these glimpses behind the scenes.


Gorgeous colours and mystery boxes!




Lunch at Jen's Place - iced tea, sandwiches and chilli. I'm spoiling the ladylike appearance of my Tess dress somewhat.

This is where Jen's Place is located. I wish it were my address - how much fun would it be to write this on official forms?




In Marilynn's studio. Marilynn is Tess's pattern-maker, and the proud owner of a very nervous female cat called Killer. Killer usually hides under a blanket when we visit, but she was surprisingly social yesterday. Until she disappeared under the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...