Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Zombie thumbs and ball pits

It has been difficult to blog lately, and not just because of my Zombie Thumb (which, incidentally, is an excellent band name). We have travelled so much this year that I have struggled to settle down into a routine with the new book - and now that I am finally managing it, it leaves little time for blogging! You see, I know it's important to write every day. I know this. But some perverse part of me forgets this occasionally, and then I drift, writing notes and plans but not writing IN the story itself. The only way to get to know a story is to be inside it - whether you (ultimately) keep the words you write or not. I'm happily ensconced there now, like a toddler in a ball pit, and I may not surface for a while.

In other news, though, Tess's launch is coming closer! I am so excited. Theresa has worked so hard to create this company and these dresses, and they look so beautiful.




Theresa hard at work.

The home page of the Tess website is live now, displaying a photograph from their spring editorial.

Isn't it pretty? The hats, sunglasses and handbag are mine, so I feel like I have contributed, even though I haven't really.

I'll keep you posted.

Right, back to the book I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...