Thursday, March 24, 2011

DIY Beaded Grey Marl Sweatshirt

The addition of cute beading to a laid back grey marl sweatshirt really does it for me. Found this pic over at AfterDRK. Putting it on my list.

I've also recently become addicted to a blog called Brisbane Daily Photo. Brisbane is my home town in Australia, and lucky for me the photographer lives in the quirky but lovable suburb of West End that I grew up in. For those of you living away from your orginal home town, you probably know how nice it is to be reminded of your favourite old haunts. It makes me a little bit sentimental to say the least (this is the part where my parents say 'ohhh well then why wont you come hooommme???')  From what I understand there are daily photo blogs like this for almost every city around the world - I think there is a search function on Brisbane Daily Photo which allows you to find your city. Head over and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...