Monday, March 21, 2011

More from Tess

So, it turns out I have a 1920s German twin (on the far right). Spooky! And the girl next to her looks a lot like my sister.

I love old photographs. The image is from here.

Monday morning! Where are the weeks going at the moment? It seems to be a new Monday every time I open my eyes. LOML's birthday is this week, though, and I'm so looking forward to revealing his present. I am an absolutely dreadful secret-keeper and it has been excruciating trying to keep quiet about it. Only a couple more days, though.

I'm also starting to get excited about Tess's grand opening! It has been fun to be a part of a new company and watch it go from strength to strength. I'm looking forward to seeing the shots from the last photo shoot, as well (and being able to show you the dresses properly) ... until then, the full story of the shoot is here.

The Tess models posing on our car.

Theresa!

A stylist's work is never done.

Trying not to float away. (We gave the balloons to a little girl when we had finished - she was thrilled!)

The photographer, Amber, preparing her shot.

Mike (Theresa's husband and Director of Operations) surveying the set.

Preparing for shots on the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...