Thursday, March 31, 2011

My favourite Tess dress

LOML took some shots of me wearing a Tess dress in the Domain here in Austin - it was a couple of hours before his birthday party last weekend, and I got a bit dressed up for the occasion (the brooch in the photographs belonged to my great-grandmother). This is my very favourite Tess dress - 'Margaret' - and I wrote a post about it on Theresa's blog which you can read here.

Apart from my abiding love for this particular dress, I love Tess in general because the dresses are vintage-inspired; they are locally designed (by a friend, which always helps) and manufactured; the fabric and construction is really good (something you quickly become fussy about once you start wearing vintage); and, well, they're pretty. I'm becoming very excited about the launch, which will be sometime in April - I'll keep you posted.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...