Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mink

I felt a bit nostalgic this afternoon and started to go through old photos of Mink. He turned up in 2003 - quite literally turned up, as he was a stray kitten who just appeared on my doorstep - and has been a huge part of my life ever since. Who knew that he would move with us to Texas one day?

Being an idiot in the backyard of our first place.

Mink's first snow!

Ungainly sleeping.

Minkshelf.

Going after a sandwich.

Mink in the garden.

A noble beast.

During this session, I also learned that about 85% of all the photos I take are of Mink. Seriously. Almost all the space on my computer and in our albums consists of photographs of Mink, sometimes only slightly varied in composition and setting. It's a disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...