Friday, March 12, 2010

Autumn has well and truly begun!

12 Mar '10
Beret - vintage, thrifted
Blouse - thrifted
Sweater - thrifted
Jeans - vintage, thrifted
Shoes - thrifted
Coat - vintage, thrifted

The air is as crisp and sweet as a red apple, the leaves are starting to turn and there's an ice-cream chill in the wind. Autumn is here with a bang! I do love autumn - the colours, particularly, are very inspiring. And I don't mind the cold if the sun is shining - there's nothing nicer than a fresh, sunny morning with a brisk wind! I ignored my long list of chores today and went thrifting in the city with a friend. Sometimes you need to push your To-Do list to the back of your mind, and enjoy a beautiful day without guilt.

I hope you're all having a great weekend. What have you been up to? I've been so immersed in the edits that I feel I haven't caught up with you all for ages! I'd love to hear what you're doing this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...