Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Finished!

The edits are done! Done, done, done. Well, for now. I'm waiting to hear back from my editor (still love saying that) on a couple of points, and before long I'll be checking the proofs. But for now I am finished, and I am going to take a day off tomorrow to celebrate. The initial plan was to go to the beach, because I love the ocean more than almost anything, but apparently the weather is going to be dreadful. We'll see.

Last night, LOML and I went for a sunset walk with our best friends, Hannah and Nic. It was glorious. Very Hobbiton-type scenery, I think, and a lovely way to farewell summer. Two of the dogs belong to our friends, but we seemed to acquire more and more dogs as we went along. And one of them peed on LOML's shoe. I felt bad for laughing, but not bad enough to stop.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...