Sunday, March 14, 2010

The blues (not the sad kind)

Hi everyone! This is a momentous occasion - well, semi-momentous. It's my last day of working from home for a couple of weeks. I'm doing some sub-editing work at a publishing company where I used to work, and so I'll be in an office again until next Thursday. I'm actually quite excited about it (although I know it will make me appreciate working from home even more!). I like the social aspects of a workplace, and the fact that you can leave it behind at the end of the day, physically and mentally, when you come home. I also love walking through the city in the early morning, seeing all the shops opening their doors, and cupping a hot cup of takeaway coffee in my hands when it's a chilly start to the day. So expect some corporate wear over the next two weeks - I've got out of the habit of dressing for the office, and it will be an interesting experiment to return to business-appropriate attire! Mink will be a bit lonely at home on his own, but I'm sure he'll cope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...