Friday, March 19, 2010

Hi there!

Gah! I feel like I haven't seen you all in ages. I have been getting up at the crack of dawn, commuting into the city, working at the publishing house until early afternoon, coming home, working on my book and my freelance work, and then going to bed! It has been fun, and I am a happy, satisfied sort of exhausted, but I am exhausted all the same. Thanks so much to everyone who has been reading and leaving comments despite my lack of bloggy visits - I really do appreciate them, and they brighten my mornings greatly as I read them with my muesli and coffee. I do check in with your blogs, although I don't have much time to comment at the moment, and I gain so much inspiration from you all - particularly as I look for ideas for office wear.

I have some really big news coming soon that I am anxious to share with you all! Hopefully I'll be able to tell you next week, (And no, Mum, I'm not pregnant). I'll write a proper post tomorrow, but I wanted to say hello and thank you quickly this evening.

So, er ...

Hello!

And thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...