Saturday, March 20, 2010

Thank goodness for weekends

21 Mar '10
Beret - vintage, thrifted
Dress - thrifted
Cardigan - vintage, thrifted
Bag - vintage, thrifted
Belt - thrifted
Boots - thrifted


I thought I was coping swimmingly with the adjustment in my schedule, but then the weekend arrived and I realised how grateful I was for a lie-in and the chance to spend an entire morning in my pyjamas. My tiredness is not helped by the fact that we had lunch at a vineyard today, and I'm feeling the effects of two very large glasses of Riesling. The waitress was new, and was apparently under the impression that a glass of wine was equivalent to a glass full to the brim and practically overflowing. I didn't correct her. And now I might have a nap.

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend! I wish I had more interesting things to say, but this weekend my thought process is, essentially, "wake up ... eat ... work ... eat ... nap ... work ... eat ... sleep" and repeat. With the occasional, "Brr," when it gets too chilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...