Friday, April 30, 2010

DIY - Leather Scale Dress by Outsapop Trashion

I am obsessed with anything DIY. I have to admit to spending a signficant amount of time daydreaming about all the things I am going to make out of nothing, and all the nothings I own being turned into somethings under my DIY prowess. In reality good DIY’s require a whole lot more time and patience than I can usually muster. The flat is cluttered with piles of cast offs that are not allowed to be thrown out, due to their importance in potential future DIYs, but wil probably never make it any further than the corner of the lounge room.

I have a serious amount of respect for those people who are able to stick to a DIY an make it work.

I regularly check Outsapop Trashion for new DIY ideas, such as this one. Amazing fish scale dress made out of thrifted leather! Simply cut out circles glued on top of each other with textile glue. Amazing. Am adding this to my future DIY list.
  Image source: Outsapop Trashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...