Sunday, May 30, 2010

Warm! Cosy! Fluffy!

Hooray! I am home, installed in front of the heater with a cup of tea, and well-insulated from the grim weather outside. And I can stay that way for the foreseeable future, as I have finished my stint at the publishing company and can work from home full-time once more, focusing on revising the new book (and working with the copy-editor on The Cry of the Go-away Bird - that's on the horizon this June). I'm going out for a Thai meal this evening in my cosy local restaurant (they don't even ask me what I want to order any more, because I have the same thing every time) with a couple of the other editors from the publishing company, which is the perfect way to spend a cold evening. Green curry and a nice glass of white wine - yum! I'm rugged up in preparation - this fluffy white sweater is the softest thing ever. Even softer than Mink. And there's something lovely about wearing white in winter, isn't there? I'm not quite sure what it is.

Those of you who are in Kiwi-land - stay warm. Those of you who are elsewhere - erm ... have a good day? And everybody - stay tuned for an awesome giveaway coming tomorrow! I'm really excited about this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...