Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hey, look over there!

Hi everyone!

So as I continue to spin around in fuzzy, chaotic circles (like a teddy bear in a washing machine), I'd like to direct you to a piece I wrote for Damon Young's blog, Darkly wise, rudely great. Damon is an Australian author, philosopher and commentator, and he hosts the series The Write Tools, in which writers describe their own particular processes and talismans. I was thrilled to be asked to participate alongside so many talented writers - thanks, Damon!

The Write Tools #23 - Andrea Eames

Andrea xx

Comment of the day

"Love the piece and that vintage and second hand are so much a support of your writing talent. Your vintage love reminded me of an interview with one of my favorite home designers Carol Hicks Bolton in Fredericksberg near Austin. She collected vintage and antique pieces that showed repair and love of the items, even old coffee pots!" - Lemondrop Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...