Monday, May 30, 2011

Whats in my suitcase: Shanghai

Hong Kong has a ridiculous number of public holidays, you'd be mad not to book them out with city and beach breaks well in advance. This weekend I'm heading to Shanghai. I've wanted to go there for ages so can't wait. This is what I'll be taking with me - along with my favourite Whistles black bodycon dress and sequin, lace and leather mini shorts (a girl can never have enough shorts). Oh and probably my black DIY tassel earrings, they're great for travelling because as soon as you put them on you feel a million bucks, no matter how tired or hot you are. As you can see I picked a palette of brights with some basics thrown in.
Whats in my suitcase: (left to right, top to bottom) black suede flats, DIY Dries Van Noten Inspired Jacket, thrifted yellow frilled skirt, asos floppy fedora, Korean brand pink mini dress // DIY Jil Sander Inspired Pink silk maxi skirt, thrifted breton top, white sheer tee, black and tortoiseshell cat eye sunglasses, mac lippy, DIY rug skirt, Zara wedges // Mango bootines, DIY cobalt mini skirt, DIY pink mini skirt, DIY lace cami, Whistles Jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...