Sunday, May 4, 2008

Family day

Am home from a morning spent with my mother. She's flying out to England on the weekend to stay with my grandparents and great-grandmother, so it's my last chance to spend time with her for the next six weeks. Also went and picked my sister up from the airport, where she has just flown in from Sydney, so it has been a family-filled day.

This is my sister and me at my wedding - just before the picture was taken, my sister said, "We should do something Zimbabwean for the photo!"
"Do something Zimbabwean? Like what?"
"Um ... play the drums?"
And then we cracked up, and the photographer clicked the shutter.

Anyway, I'm home now and planning to get stuck in to some work before I go out again this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...