Monday, June 14, 2010

Festival Fever!

Festival fever is rampant at the moment, what with Isle of Wight and Rockness just gone and Glasto set to start next week - summer festival season in well underway. Have noticed that Topshop, Asos, Monsoon and just about every other online retailer has set up a 'festival' shop on their website, obviously cashing in on the stress of 4+ days camping in a field while trying not to look like a troll. The bf was nice enough to point out to me this morning that 'its not a fashion parade'....hmmm was he at the same festival as me last year and the year before? Admittedly I was asking him for advice about which mickey mouse ears out of my collection would work best (may have been overdoing the planning side of it), and I guess by day two its going to be so muddy noone is going to notice. Anyways, must thank Asos for crystalising so cleary for me where I am at with festival dressing:

Images: Asos / Circa Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...