Monday, June 21, 2010

Oh hi there

I just wanted to say a quick hello to anyone who has reached me through listening to Ele Ludemann's segment on Radio New Zealand. I noticed people were coming here via the Radio NZ website and followed the links back - the wonders of the Internet! Hansel and Gretel's crumbs have nothing on us. Ele had such lovely things to say, and it was such a delightful way to end my day. So if you have made it here, and you want to learn a bit more about any of the things I talk about, I've put together a wee list of some things you may find interesting.

A sample of my writing - the short story How to Kill a Dead Man

About me

The story behind A Cat of Impossible Colour

Everything I know about thrifting (op-shopping!): Parts I, II, III, IV and V.

Check the sidebar for more past posts! Nice to (virtually) meet you.

Comment of the day

"I was so excited hearing about your blog on the radio I stopped the car on the side of the road to write down the address! I'm currently part way through reading your thrifting guide (most excellent). Your blog is so lovely, a new favourite I intend to visit regularly from now on. Hurrah!" - Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...