Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy birthday to me!

20 Jun '10
Beret - vintage, thrifted
Dress - vintage, a gift from my sister-in-law's mum
Cardigan - vintage, thrifted
Bag - birthday present to self, vintage
Gold fly pin (on collar) - another birthday gift to self
Socks which are actually grey but which look blue here - can't remember
Boots - thrifted
Belt - thrifted

Inspiration - beading and embellishment

It has been a fantastic weekend, and I have been spoiled rotten. "Rightly so!" I hear you chorus. No? Is that just in my head? Well, anyway, it was great. LOML and I went out to breakfast yesterday and to dinner last night with friends, and we spent today with family.



Excuse the weird hair - it all went a bit wrong. But after a vodka mudslide I didn't care.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend - thank you for all the birthday wishes! It is a bittersweet sort of day, because LOML is leaving for Austin tomorrow and I won't see him for five weeks. Exciting, but I'll miss him lots.

Comment of the day

"You picked out some fabulous birthday gifts!!!! Happy birthday sunshine! Your outfit is amazing, and you look so beautiful with your beau!! We will keep you company for five weeks :)" - Megan at Transmission Me

Aw, thanks, Megan! I know you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...