Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Stockholm Tidbit

Had the most amazing and delicious trip to Stockholm. Will write a brief city guide and post some photos when I get time. On a fashion note, on the second day of my trip woke up to find that the whole area around the apartment we had rented had been transformed into a MASSIVE vintage flea market, there must have been 300 or more sellers. The bf's skin was crawling at the prospect of the piles of 'other people's crap' that I was desperate to sift through. Decided in the name of a pleasant trip I wouldn't push it but managed to do the block and picked up a really cute Weekday top for next to nothing. The girl running the stall was gorgeous and vaguely familiar - on leaving I realised I had seen her on numerous streetstyle blogs!  Elinor from Weekday was just a pretty and sweet in person. She was selling a treasure trove of goodies, mostly cheap monday and weekday. Have managed to track down a few pics of her.

Images: Garance Dore / Still in Berlin / Copenhagen Streetstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...