Thursday, June 24, 2010

Various ramblings

25 Jun '10
Feather headpiece - a gift, originally from Diva
Dress - thrifted
Crinoline (unseen) - vintage, thrifted
Belt - thrifted
Cardigan - vintage, thrifted
Bag - vintage, birthday gift to self!
Tights - who knows?
Shoes - Trade Me

I sent off the first five chapters to my agent this morning - eek! And now I wait and chew my nails off.

I know you're probably completely sick of this cardigan-bag combination, but I'm slightly addicted. And you probably recognise this dress, too - I shortened it a bit. Even though I loved its original length, I simply didn't wear it enough because it always felt too long for me. Now that it's knee-length, I'm wearing it all the time.

I'm heading out to afternoon tea with my mother- and sister-in-law today, and then going to see Bill Bailey live tonight. I can't wait. I absolutely LOVE Bill Bailey - his stand-up and his film work, and particularly his role in Black Books (my favourite comedy series of all time - I can recite all the episodes verbatim). Now if I can only get tickets to Dylan Moran, I can tick two things off my to-do-before-I-die list!

Comment of the day

"Ah, yes, it looks much better!! More fabulous even! Love Bill Bailey! Love Dylan Moran more! LOVE Black Books!! Enjoy Bill, I hope you get to snog him!" -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...