Thursday, June 3, 2010

Grey garden

4 Jun '10
Beret - Diva
Shirt - thrifted, originally from Glassons
Braces - thrifted
Trousers - vintage, thrifted
Belt - vintage
Tights - who knows?
Shoes - Andrea Biani


Thank you so much for all your lovely comments on yesterday's post, everyone - I am so touched and grateful. I will go through and respond to them all individually over the weekend. And if you haven't already entered yesterday's giveaway, please do so! It's a gorgeous handbag and I can't wait to send it to a loving new home.

Today I'm off into the city to have lunch with a friend, and then I'm heading back here to tackle the copy editor's queries and finish (hopefully) scrapbooking Current Book. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...