Monday, February 18, 2008

Halfway through first draft!

Total word count: 50,000! Hooray. I would like to do some sort of celebratory thing to reward myself, but I can't think of anything that doesn't involve money.

I'm going to the optician this morning to pick up my contact lenses and have an 'after care' appointment. This means that I try to read one of those big charts of letters and get down to the second line (if I'm lucky) before they all turn into black blobs. I really have appalling eyesight. I'm going to wear my glasses to the appointment because the disposable contacts I have at the moment are nearly three months old and I don't want the optician to tell me off. I turn into such a child when it comes to my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...