Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Back to work

Good morning, good morning!

I'm back to work today, a little later than the rest of New Zealand as LOML had his birthday off yesterday. It's going to be a busy week. A busy day, in fact. I need to:
1. Format the latest batch of pages I'm sending to my advisor and email them off,
2. Write up all the notes I scribbled in various locations around the country over the weekend (and hopefully get to at least 2,000 words today),
3. Take myself off to some neutral location and make sense of the latest chapters, and
4. Email those chapters to LOML so he can print them off for work (our ink has run out, as it always does when I want to print something big).
And there should probably be some housework slotted in there too. We played Warhammer for most of the day yesterday, and our dining room table is still set up as a mini-battlefield with tiny horses running across it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...