Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Update

Total word count: 93,000
Today's word count: 2,000. I'm taking a break to live in the real world for a couple of hours, but then I'm going to get back to work for a bit. Haven't sent off the chapters to my advisor yet, because I'm still deciding whether to send him a couple of extras, but that is something else to be decided after dinner.
Cups of coffee: Five!
What's playing: Queen

I definitely feel like I've done good work today. I filled in some gaps and got a bit more direction, and I've done a good bit of formatting as well. All productive things. Although I have yet to get a good handle on the latest chapters. Perhaps that's an after-dinner job too, depending on how gung-ho I feel.

Right, off to do some much-needed housework and make Magic Soup for sick LOML.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...